ARE YOU READY FOR A TOTAL BODY TRANSFORMATION?
This Protein Shake Transformation is a 12 week exercise and nutrition guide to help you in your journey to lead a heathier lifestyle.
HOW IT WORKS
The first 4 weeks of this Transformation is challenging - you will use the WFA ISO Lean Protein Powder 2 twice a day and have 2 snacks a day with a nutritious meal for dinner. The next 8 weeks you will use the shake once day alternating from breakfast one day and lunch the other day and still have 2 snacks a day with a nutritious dinner and also introducing either a healthy breakfast or lunch on alternate days.
We provide you with all the on-line resources you need including:
- Daily workout plans for every day of the challenge
- Daily meal plans for every day of the challenge
- Track your results via your account
RECEIVE A FREE PROTEIN POWDER!
To assist you when you purchase this Protein Shake Transformation Challenge you receive a FREE pack of WFA ISO Lean Protein Powder. This powder has been developed from highly respected research and manufacturing standards in the industry along with high quality ingredients.
The following steps will guide you through the 12 Week Transformation:
- Take your body measurements before you start. You can track your progress during this Transformation.
- Check your BMI by using the BMI Calculator before you start.
- Take a picture of yourself before your start and also at the end of the 12 Weeks and upload them to TRACK YOUR RESULTS.
- Check out your daily meal plans by selecting the weeks associated on the right hand side.
- Start your exercise programs
- You can monitor your progress by printing out your Daily Diary.
Benefits of the 12 Week Transformation
Depending on your daily activity and lifestyle commitments (this will differ from person to person) by reducing your calorie intake and increasing your physical activity this should have a weight reduction effect. Benefits may include:
- Improved General Health
- Increase Energy Level
- Improved Self Esteem
- Look and Feel Better
- Change in Body Composition - Lose, Maintain or Gain Weight
It is your commitment that will determine your outcome.
Let's get started!